ISO 21001 Educational Organizations Management
ISO 21001 is an international standard developed by the International Organization for Standardization which provides management tools for organizations that offer educational products and services. It intends to help educational providers meet students requirements and needs.
Benefits of ISO 21001 Educational Organizations Management
By becoming PECB ISO 21001 certified, you will be able to:
- Improve your education system
- Enhance the reputation of your educational institution
- Promote equal opportunities for all students regardless of their religious background, ethnic or cultural origin, gender, ability/disability
- Provide personalized training and effective response to all learners
- Stimulate excellence and innovation
- Make education more accessible (physical or online settings)
ISO 21001 certification
ISO 21001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 21001, will issue an ISO 21001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Information Security performed on a tri-annual basis.